Athlete/Performer Clinics are interactive presentations designed to provide athletes and performers with effective performance enhancement strategies to achieve peak performance. Common topics covered include:
- Developing mental toughness
- Enhancing emotional control
- Bouncing back after a mistake or poor performance
- Visualization for success
- Staying relaxed in pressure situations
- Creating Performance Routines
- Using Positive self-talk
- Pre-game Preparation
Athlete/Performer Clinics last 1 hour and Workshops last 3 hours.
Coaching/Leadership Clinics are interactive presentations designed to provide coaches and leaders with effective strategies to enhance athlete/performer and team performance. Common topics covered include:
- Motivating unmotivated athletes/performers
- Building mental toughness
- How to communicate effectively with athletes/performers
- Building confidence in athletes/performers
- Using performance imagery for team success
- Building resiliency in athletes/performers
- Effective team building strategies
- Success in coaching youth athletes
Coaching/Leadership Clinics last 1 hour while Workshops are 3 hours in length.
Parent Clinics are interactive presentations designed to provide parents and caregivers the most up-to-date educational information on how to help their son or daughter perform well and enjoy their sport experience. Common topics covered include:
- Healthy motivation from youth through high school sports
- Building confident and resilient young athletes
- Teaching positive self-talk strategies
- How to provide both emotional and informationl supportive
- Helpful hints on effective communication strategies with young athletes
- How to help make the transition from high school to college sports
Parent Clinics last 1 hour and Parent Workshops last 3 hours.
Call or email me to set up a consultation!